Job Description & Requirements
Ophthalmologist in Kansas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 375000.00
An established Ophthalmology Practice, dedicated to delivering innovative and personalized care of the highest quality, is seeking a surgeon with a clinical focus in glaucoma and cataract surgery to join its team. This position offers the opportunity to join a highly efficient 3 physician practice, with a fantastic reputation and established referral base, in a growing Midwest city.Opportunity Highlights
- Opportunity to do around 1,000 surgeries year one (case mix is approximately 70% cataract, 30% glaucoma)
- Private Practice with brand new 1100sqft facility, with 4 room physician owned ASC on site.
- Currently booked out 3+ months for evaluations
- 50+ employees currently, goal is to provide incoming physician enough support staff to allow their focus to be evaluations and surgical cases
- Strong payer mix
- $375,000 financial guarantee year one
- Partnership Opportunity
- $50,000 signing bonus
- 5 Weeks Vacation
- $7,500 CME plus 5 days
- Retirement, Health, Dental, and Malpractice provided
Along the banks of the Arkansas River, this capital city is a hub of higher education, world-class healthcare, and technological innovation. You’ll love its affordability and sought-after neighborhoods. This community offers all the conveniences of a small town, while offering major metro amenities.
- Overall A- Grade from Niche
- Great schools + diverse neighborhoods
- High affordability + a great place to buy a home
- Downtown arena hosts concerts, events, and performances throughout the year
- Kid-friendly activities including zoo, science center, minor league hockey and baseball teams
- Brand new national airport
- 2.5 hours to Oklahoma City; 3 hours to Kansas City and Tulsa
About the Company
- BE/BC in Ophthalmology
- Fellowship Training in Glaucoma preferred; however, candidates with a strong clinical skills and with a professional interest in building a dedicated glaucoma and cataract practice will be considered.
- New Graduates and Experienced Providers will be considered
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md