Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in the Mountains
500K - 600K Income with Great Quality of Life
Join a collegial team of Orthopedic Surgeons on Colorado's Western Slope. A team of five family medicine and internal medicine providers is seeking to welcome a new primary care physician to their group, providing the highest quality of care available to an adult patient population. Get the support you need from an experienced, surgical team.
- 4-day work week with two days dedicated to the clinic and two days reserved for OR with call
- 4-5 cases per day ranging from knees to hands
- Opportunities for part-time hospitalist work if desired
- Outpatient call every fifth weekend with light call volume
- $500,000 - $600,000 income potential plus relocation and sign-on bonus combo
Live in a beautiful community, nestled between the lake-bejeweled Grand Mesa, the West Elk Mountains, and the Uncompahgre Plateau in Western Colorado. Enjoy year-round opportunities to experience incredible outdoor spaces, located within 100 miles of Aspen, Telluride, and Vail. With two airports less than an hour away in Grand Junction and Montrose, the area offers a great balance of accessibility, amenities, and natural beauty.
- Enjoy a cost of living 11% below the national average
- Top-rated public and private school options
- Great weather with 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Live in a friendly community with year-round events and a thriving small business community