Dermatology Physician Needed for Full Practice
Earning Potential $800K+
Exciting opportunity to join a highly respected multispecialty organization that is seeking to add a new full-time physician with a full patient panel. Our practice provides phenomenal support for Physicians and allows the flexibility to maintain a high quality of life outside of work.
- Employed opportunity with a highly respected, mission-driven not-for-profit organization
- A state-of-the-art clinic that is fully staffed with well-trained and experienced support staff
- Guaranteed base salary with the opportunity to earn production bonuses
- Employer contribution to 401K, employer-paid disability insurance, malpractice w/ nose and tail coverage, and 6 weeks PTO
- Relocation and Commencement Bonus available
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Dermatology to be considered. 2023 fellows are welcome to apply!
- Visa Candidates are not eligible to apply
Santa Fe, New Mexico has something to offer people at any stage of life. There is a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized schools, and a highly educated community.
- Santa Fe offers beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top 25 cleanest US Cities for Ozone Air Population (American Lung Association ranking).
- Excellent schooling options are available. Santa Fe offers highly ranked private schools with excellent public school options as well.
- Santa Fe provides immediate access to a world-class art scene, Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Easy access to the mountains- world-class ski resorts are in your backyard living in Santa Fe. Taos Ski Valley, Angel Fire Resort, and Sandia Peak are all within a quick drive.
- Four seasons and recreational activities such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting are available in Santa Fe and surrounding communities.
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport just 90 minutes away.