Primary Care Physician Opportunity
Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician
100% Outpatient – 4 or 5 Day Week
Student Loan Forgiveness
Join a very well-established, mission-driven organization that has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years! Physicians with this organization benefit from a practice that offers an excellent quality of life, executive-level benefits, and more!
- Employed position with a large not-for-profit group that is recruiting for growth and patient demand
- Outpatient only clinic-based schedule - flexible 4 or 5 day work week with no night or weekend responsibilities. Practice 100% Primary Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians will be considered.
- 2022 graduating residents are welcome to apply!
- Full Benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching, PTO, Paid CME time, CME allowance, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Position qualifies for generous loan forgiveness via state and federal programs.
The Sacramento metro area has it all: big city amenities, access to the outdoors, family-friendly neighborhoods, and so much more! Live in Sacramento or a surrounding suburb like Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, and Citrus Heights.
- Beautiful housing options throughout the area with excellent public and private schools. Residents benefit from the low cost of living that is half the cost of living in San Francisco, LA, or San Jose
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno, and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes, and rivers, and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses