Join Berkshire Health Systems!
- 100% Rheumatology
- Hospital-employed position.
- Involves resident teaching.
- Equally-shared, light call duties.
- Inpatient consults in conveniently attached hospital building.
- Main referral center for the region.
- Competitive salary with sign on bonus that includes relocation assistance.
- Excellent benefits including 4 weeks vacation and allotted days and allowance for CME.
- Berkshire Medical Center is a 298-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
- The Berkshires offers a beautiful setting with a small town feel and endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Art, theaters, museums, concert venues, restaurants, local small businesses, fitness centers, golf and spa resorts. We have it all!
- Four seasons of fun and adventure offering skiing, snowshoeing, kayaking, rafting, sightseeing, hiking along the Appalachian Trail and road/mountain biking.
- Excellent public and private schools make us an ideal family location.
- Only a 2.5-hour drive to Boston, MA and New York City.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Michelle Maston, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or
Apply online at: www.berkshirehealthsystems.org