Union Hospital - Terre Haute
- $40,000 sign-on bonus available
Our Full Time Hospitalist position offers:
- Guaranteed shifts
- Flexible Schedule
- No on-call duty or office management
- 7 24 hr. shifts/month with 21 days off/month
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx
- Continued Medical Education Allowance
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail
- Ask about our Traveling Hospitalist Diplomat program
Salary Range: $275,000 - $375,000
Union Hospital is a non-profit healthcare facility that has served Indiana patients since 1892. It is part of Union Health - an independent, award-winning integrated health system. As a teaching hospital, it provides training and education to medical and nursing students, pharmacy residents, family medicine physicians, and other allied health professionals. It features a level III NICU, board-certified lactation consultants, safe sleep certification, and spacious, private rooms and birthing suites.
Ob Hospitalist Group began in 2006 and leads the industry in developing and managing in-house OB/GYN hospitalist programs. OBHG was founded to make care safer for moms and babies, and help OB/GYNs achieve balance in their own lives.
Do you know an OB/GYN physician who would be a good candidate for our obstetric hospitalist programs? You could earn up to a $15k award* if we hire a full time candidate you refer!