LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO EAST BAY COMMUNITY PROGRAM IN NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND
This BEAUTIFUL FQHC is recruiting 2 Family Medicine physicians to join their amazing team due to an increased need in the community, in addition to the anticipated retirement of a physician. The Family Medicine team currently provides services at 3 locations and the new physician will work mainly at the Newport, RI location. Their mission is to provide high-quality, comprehensive, and accessible health and human services to assist people to achieve their fullest potential. Known as the premier health and human services agency in the area and governed by its 17-member Board of Directors that is representative of the region's public sector, consumers, business, labor, religious, welfare, education, and significant minority groups and interests in the community.
- Incredible Benefits include a CME allowance.
- Guaranteed Competitive base salary
- Flexible Sign-on / Relocation amount upon discussion.
- Join a team of collegial physicians working to provide positive outcomes for all patients. Focuses include behavioral health, diabetes, and traditional family medicine.
- MD and DO apply as well as physicians with an H1B Visa.
- Bonus Incentive Plan
- Full-time Physician need but open to Part-Time upon discussion
- Typical week includes 32 patient-facing hours and 8 administration hours. New patient evaluations are 60-90 minutes and return patient visits are 30 minutes.
- Quality of life is second to none if you enjoy mild summers, access to the ocean, and picturesque postcard winters.
Job Id: JN -072022-26983