Outpatient Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician opportunity with a large multispecialty group in a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital in downtown Fort Wayne, IN!
- Brand-new state-of-the-art hospital that opened for patient care in November 2021 ** with specialty and PCP services for downtown Fort Wayne and surrounding neighborhoods
- Acute care services include primary care, general surgery, GI, ENDO, Cardiovascular services, bariatrics, and diagnostic medicine
- New state-of-the-art equipment with 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 3 ENDO suites, and diagnostic imaging services
- New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI
- 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry, and medical/surgical units.
- 19-bed Emergency Department, operating suites, two gastroenterology suites, imaging services, robotic-assisted surgery, and laboratory services
- The clinic is located on the NEW state-of-the-art Downtown Hospital Campus
- Network tertiary care is just miles away
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- Specialists located on the second floor of the newly renovated MOB
- Physicians will only be required to cover 1 clinic – not multiple locations
- Current and recent family medicine residents are encouraged to apply!
- Must be BC or Truly BE IM/FP
- Current and recent IM and FP residents are encouraged to apply!
- Up to 100K Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Up to $275K
- Generous residency stipend available
- CME, licensing, and vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Rated#1 city in the US to raise your kids!smartasset.com
- Ranked in the top 5 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country. Business Insider
- Livability’s2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live
- The second-largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and a clinical draw of 1.2M
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The
- Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three hours)
Job ID: JN -062021-24858