Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity In Macon Georgia
Warm Year AroundEasy Call Schedule
Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity
Make A Needed Impact in the Community
This highly rated multi-specialty clinic is seeking an outpatient Family Medicine Physician for their academically appointed clinical job opening. With a large draw area and a growing waiting list, the incoming physician can expect to ramp up within a short time frame. The hospital prides itself on being transparent, and supportive of its employees, providing opportunities for growth & collaboration, and being competitive from a benefits standpoint.
- Work with a great support team
- Little competition in the area - huge need for Family Medicine provider!
- Incentive bonus structure, not tied to production
- A physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified
- Academic Appointment and Family Tuition Waiver
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous landscape and enjoy a low cost of living relative to the area. While this city has many metro-life amenities, it is also well known as a great spot for camping, hiking trips, fishing, and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities, and picturesque scenery.
- Low cost of living and only a 1-hour drive into a city of 6 million people
- An international airport is about 1 hour from the hospital
- Excellent school systems for the kids - private and public school options
- Choices between gated communities, land, mature or brand-new homes