Essentia Health Duluth Children s Hospital, a member of Essential Health, is the region s largest provider of pediatric care. Join our growing Pediatric Gastroenterology team, working alongside 11 outpatient Pediatricians and multiple pediatric subspecialists on staff. We have the region s only PICU and NICU and are able to care for the area s most critically ill infants and children. Essentia is a level II pediatric trauma center, and offers an emergency department designed just for kids, a children s cancer center, pediatric-accredited rehabilitation services and an inpatient mental health facility for children and adolescents.
- State-of-the-art Digestive Health Center performing a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
- All GI hospital admissions managed by Acute Care Pediatric hospitalists and intensivists
- Previous pediatric gastroenterology experienced facility with opportunity for program development and expansion
- Practice supported by child life specialists, child sedation services, pediatric dietary/nutrition and a family advisory council
- University of Minnesota Medical School affiliation-Teaching and research opportunities available, along with on-site continuing education and CME reimbursement
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- BC/BE Pediatric Gastroenterology
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Hallie Klein, Physician Recruiter
218-576-0328 (fax) 218-722-9952