You will enjoy practicing in an area of Washington that has experienced an explosion in its wine industry over the last 10 years, with several of its wineries having received top scores from wine publications. Today there are over 100 wineries in the valley and a host of shops catering to the wine industry. The community offers numerous colleges, wineries, sunny weather, mountains and easy access to summer and winter outdoor activities.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact John Dejoseph at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9386.
- New or experience candidates welcome
- BC or BE required
- Mix of urology cases
- No robot
- Join an experienced team
- Modern operating suites with state-of-the-art equipment
- Full and extensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail