You will enjoy working in this small Midwest town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with a quality of life move to a small town in a major metro area.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Excellent bonus incentives and guaranteed salary
- Up to $200K student loan repayment
- Residency stipend available
- Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm, Friday from 8 am - 12 pm
- Call for your own patients throughout the week until 5 pm and a weekend and holiday call schedule
- Join 4 physicians, 1 NP, 1 CNM, and 1 nurse chaperone per physician
- Looking for a team player
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail