A group in Connecticut is seeking internist to join their group. The incoming physician can expect a standard primary care practice. Physicians typically work a Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends, and VERY minimum shared phone call. The option for a four-day work week is available. You will see 18 patients per day on average. This position will require a CT license. If you do not currently hold a license in CT, CompHealth can help you obtain one. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient position at established group
- Experienced and new IM physicians are welcome
- $240K - $250K base with option for partner after 2 years
- Option for a 4-day week
- Only one weekend of phone call every 3 months
- Step into a busy practice with built-in referrals
- See an average of 18 patients per day
- Must be board certified or eligible if resident
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail