Exciting primary care physician opportunities are available at a respected FQHC in the heart of Sacramento, California. The facility is hiring physicians that are board certified or board eligible in family or internal medicine for Float psoitions.. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, between 8 and 40 hours per week, depending onthe schedukle that you want.. You can expect to see 20 to 23 patients per day on average. You will work closely with other primary care providers. Spanish-speaking skills will be a plus, but it is not required. The ideal candidates will be a mission-driven physician who wants to care for the underserved.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits with paid deductibles, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as 'America's Most Diverse City'.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join a very old and respected FQHC working with dedicated providers
- Float positions avaiable with option to work between 8 and 40 hours per week
- Locations are all within the city of Sacramento
- Work Monday - Friday only, no weekends
- No call of any kind
- Live right in this exciting city or choose from the very desirable surrounding suburbs
- Complete benefits with no malpractice tail to worry about
- Very competitive salary package is offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail