This position is in the growing and friendly city of Tucson, AZ, a progressive community with a rich cultural heritage and a unique blend of influences from throughout the Southwest. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Outpatient only
- 100% pain management
- No call
- Pain fellowship required
- Some experience preferred
- Experience more than 300 days of sunshine per year
- College town with great character and every amenity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail