Headline: Adult Urologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente in Central California
Leading the future of health care.
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
ADULT UROLOGIST OPPORTUNITY
Central California- (Fresno and Manteca)
$350,000 Forgivable Loan PLUS $200,000 Home Loan Assistance (upon approval)
Currently, we are seeking BC/BE Urologists to join our team in Manteca, which is about a half hour east of the San Francisco Bay Area. Our centralized office serves one of the top growth areas in the US and California. Our integrated care model and pre-paid member population means you will not have the challenge of building a practice.
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA OFFERS:
- A short drive to the San Francisco Bay Area, Sierra Nevada Mountains, or the Pacific Coast, as well as close proximity to three national parks, including Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia
- Mild winters, dry summers, and close to some of our state's most popular recreation destinations
- Great schools, numerous local parks, vibrant arts scene, local farmer’s markets, and lively theater and music performances
- High quality and attractive lifestyle with a lower cost of living
- A “reverse commute” for those wishing to live in the Bay Area
AS PART OF OUR UROLOGY TEAM YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Work-life balance supported by flexible work and call schedule where weekend call is currently phone only coverage of one affiliate hospital. ED and Hospitalist support results in less bothersome night call and no trauma call.
- Team-oriented collaboration composed of hospitalists who provide admission assistance, rapid mobile consultant assistance by colleagues in Urology and other specialties, and well-trained surgical staff in Urology.
- Unmatched practice support that includes a dedicated core of urology nurses, medical assistants, support staff who are well trained in Urology, and reduced administrative burdens.
- Spacious clinic and designated personal office space. Clinic includes dedicated procedure and exam rooms along with access to the Da Vinci Xi robot system at our Modesto Medical Center. Primary hospital and clinic are located on the same campus.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/
For more information on this opportunity in Manteca and openings throughout Northern California, please email your CV to Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call (510) 625-6281. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: