The Mosaic Life Care Department of Behavioral Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist.
We are actively recruiting a psychiatrist who will thrive within the Mosaic culture and is passionate about general psychiatry and delivering quality care to patients in a highly integrated health system. We have a growing outpatient clinic that includes child/adolescent psychiatrists, women’s health, and generalist specialties. Our multi-disciplinary team includes LCSW’s embedded in primary care clinics as well as a psychologist at our Pain Care Center. New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply to get the opportunity to train with some of the best in the business. Flourish in an atmosphere that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the highest quality of care.
The outpatient team currently consists of two psychiatrists, two telepsychiatrists, two mental health nurse practitioners, and 2 LCSWs in the clinic.
Inpatient Psychiatry at Mosaic:
- Enhanced work-life balance
- 90% Outpatient/10% Inpatient
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities
- 4 – 5-day work week with inpatient call rotation
- 10 -15 patient encounters per day
- Behavioral Emergency Response Team (BERT) to assist with emergencies and/or education throughout the medical center
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Network
- Onsite UMKC School of Medicine program
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!