An established surgical practice in Southern California is seeking a Trauma Surgeon. Come work for an amazing group that's been providing outstanding medical services for over 30 years!
• Join a well-established group of surgeons that provide coverage for a single Level II Trauma Center
• Work in a setting with strong sub-specialty surgical backup: Additional Trauma, Colorectal, and Vascular surgeons are available
• Enjoy a stable shift schedule covering Trauma, Acute Care, and SICU - minimal clinical duties
• Strong financial package to include a guaranteed base + production = 50% MGMA
• Additional financial incentives include malpractice with tail, relocation, health insurance, and retirement
Live just outside one of the largest, most sought after Metropolitan areas in the country
• Every big city amenities imaginable - Fine dining, shopping, professional sports, live music, and more!
• Live an active lifestyle year-round in some of the country's best weather
• Take in a gorgeous sunrise over the mountains in the morning, and end the day with a sparkling pacific ocean sunset
• Just a short drive from world-famous California wineries
• A diverse community will provide your life with a rich tapestry of meaningful experiences and adventures
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Trauma
Employment Type: Full Time