Join Atlanta's leading Hospital System and practice alongside an experienced, senior Neuro-Ophthalmologist in an outpatient, Neurosurgical practice. Fellowship training in Neuro Ophthalmology is required.
• Outpatient, full-time, practice in highly sought after North Atlanta
• Complete, full service Neurosurgical program including extensive expertise in pituitary and skull-base neurosurgical procedures as well as Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
• Practice alongside a leading Ophthalmologist with a mature practice of Adult and Pediatric patients encompassing all aspects of neuro-ophthalmology
• Enjoy the newest technology and equipment with the systems investment into your practice.
• Weekly Adult and Pediatric Brain Tumor conference
Compensation & Benefits:
• Market based competitive salary, productivity based bonus opportunity, and quality metrics achievement incentive.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, 20 days PTO, and more
Life in Atlanta, Georgia:
• Direct Access to a Major Metropolitan city with everyday access to an International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time