Do you have the desire to join an organization dedicated to changing the face of rural health care? Are you committed to building a healthier today and tomorrow for your community? If so, this opportunity might be just what you've been looking for.
• Opportunity to join a 5-star patient-rated hospital recognized for superior performance
• Outpatient primary care offering 36 patient contact hours
• Maximize your clinic time with full support staff, including scribe services
• Enjoy a healthy work/life balance with a call-free schedule
• Leadership opportunities available for qualified candidates
• Visa Candidates welcome to apply
• BC/BE required
• Geriatric Fellowship a plus, but not required
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive salary guarantee, strong loan repayment program, health, dental, vision, matching 401K, CME stipend, PTO package, etc.
• Enjoy boating on large, picturesque lake, golfing in one of the many public or private courses, fishing for crappies on the other numerous lakes, skiing, hunting, horseback riding, or camping right outside your back door
• Just a short drive to the Twin cities, residents have access to popular attractions of the metro area without all the traffic
• Amazing public schools - Minnesota ranks 7th in the U.S. according to World Population Review
• Enjoy stunning lakefront property with an affordable cost of living in the land of 10,000+ lakes
• Live and work in one of "Minnesota's Best Cities" as voted multiple times, with Minnesota consistently ranking Top 3 Best State for Physicians to Practice each year!
For more information, contact:
Tracey Patton, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/tpatton-6
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time