Successful, mission driven, and physician led Pediatric Multispecialty group dedicated to increasing patient access to world class Pediatric Subspecialty care across the state of Mississippi.
• A Pediatric Surgeon will join 19 Pediatric subspecialists along with other Pediatric supportive services who are making a big difference in the state
• Patient centered practice focused on providing the highest quality of care
• Robust patient referral network generating on average 177 new patient referrals a week from several pediatricians, satellite offices and state-wide Outreach clinics
• Willingness to do all necessary Pediatric Surgery, at only one supporting hospital with its 20 bed, Level III NICU, wanting to build volume to lead to a PICU
• Group currently employs complimentary Pediatric Plastic Surgeon currently hiring a Pediatric Anesthesiologist
• Competitive guaranteed salary, financially backed by the hospital
• Generous benefits package and recruiting incentives including sign-on/relocation bonus, self-determined discretionary time-off, Health, dental, vision, LTD, Life, matching 401K, CME time and expenses.
• Live in this upscale, beautiful suburb of a Metropolitan city without traffic congestion, highest per capita income in the state and top rated public and private schools
• The median income price of homes will be a welcomed difference compared to many other higher, cost of living areas of the country
• Take advantage of nearby water activities at the pristine reservoir lake and the network of bike trails taking in the natural beauty of this area
• Warm, year-round climate, mild winters and an easy 2.5-hour drive to white sand beaches and gulf coastal activities
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Pediatrics
Employment Type: Full Time