This is an outstanding opportunity for someone seeking a collegial, tenured, EM group at a Level II trauma center in Mississippi.
• Only Level II Trauma Center in the region - great backup for all major specialties/sub-specialties
• Stable and very anchored Group with nearly zero turnover
• Full-time needed: averaging 144hrs per month
• Double/Triple coverage shifts available - flexible or Block Scheduling of 8hr or 12hr shifts
• Competitive hourly rate with tax benefits of 1099 position
• BC or BE in Emergency Medicine required
The Cultural and Medical Hub of the Region - great food, great amenities, quick access to the coast
• Enjoy a low cost of living and large affordable homes, whether you're looking for a traditional family-oriented neighborhood, or a home with some acreage, or even a lakeside cabin.
• Home to a major University with over 14k students. Ranked #10 Best College Town in the Nation
• Historic and well-preserved downtown area with rich variety of shops, boutiques, coffeehouses
• Diverse food scene but BBQ is King - Ranked #4 Best BBQ City in the Nation
• Quick weekend beach getaway - only 80 minutes from the white sands of Gulfport
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time