This is an outstanding opportunity for someone seeking a collegial, tenured, EM group at a Level IV trauma center in Mississippi.
• 60-bed Full-Service facility with wide range of services
• Level IV Trauma, seeing 14,000 annual visits
• Medical Director Role is available - pays additional stipend
• 12hr shifts - can offer Flex Schedule or Blocks based on your preference
• Full-time needed: averaging 144hrs per month
• Competitive hourly rate with tax benefits of 1099 position
• BC or BE in FM or IM with at least 6 months of EM experience required
Slogan is "Small Town that does Big Things"
• Enjoy a low cost of living and large affordable homes, whether you're looking for a traditional family-oriented neighborhood, or a home with some acreage, or even a lakeside cabin.
• Rich Cultural, Arts and American Blues Music scene
• Historic and picturesque Main Street with variety of shops, boutiques, coffeehouses
• Home to 2 of the top golf courses in the state - tree-lined fairways and monstrous bunkers.
• Outdoor lover's Paradise - countless miles of walking/hiking trails, and only 15 mins away from a 70-acre world-class fishing lake featuring a rustic members lodge
• Only 45 minutes to Tupelo - birthplace of the King of Rock and Roll
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time