This is an outstanding opportunity for someone seeking a collegial, tenured, EM group at a Level III trauma center in Mississippi.
• 90-bed Full-Service facility with wide range of services
• Level III Trauma, seeing 24,000 annual visits
• 12hr shifts - can offer Flex Schedule or Blocks based on your preference
• Full-time needed: averaging 144hrs per month
• Competitive hourly rate with tax benefits of 1099 position
• BC or BE in FM or IM with at least 6 months of EM experience required
Visited by British Royalty, US Presidents, Hollywood Stars, and famous Musicians, this community has a rich history.
• Immersive Cultural, Arts, and American Blues Music scene - "Blue Suede Shoes" was even written based on a concert performed here.
• Historic and picturesque Main Street with variety of shops, boutiques, coffeehouses
• Enjoy a low cost of living, large affordable homes, and Excellent Schools
• Interested in SEC Sporting Events? Ole Miss and Mississippi State are both within 75 minutes.
• Only 30 minutes to Tupelo - birthplace of the King of Rock and Roll
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time