Do you have a desire to practice in a community whose focus is to help increase access to primary care services? If so, this opportunity could be just the career move you've been seeking.
This community-based, mission-focused primary care facility is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN to join its growing team.
• Design your dream schedule with option a four-day work week
• Well-established referral sources
• Hospital averages 1500 deliveries per year
• Robust practice support
• Visa Candidates welcome to apply
• BC /BE required
• Comprehensive benefits package includes strong loan repayment program, health, dental, vision, matching 401K, residency and CME stipend, PTO package, etc.
The community -
• Spend the weekend enjoying the beauty of the Mark Twain National Forest or the Ozark Scenic Riverway
• Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as camping, mountain biking (350 miles of nationally ranked trails), kayaking, and swimming
• Spend the weekend floating down the river
• In less than 2 hours, you could be watching the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series, or the Blues clinch the Stanley Cup
• 100% family-oriented community with a focus on connecting with your neighbors
• With an average temperature of 80 degrees, you can enjoy all four seasons
• Easy access to two major airports
For more information, contact:
Tracey Patton, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/tpatton-6
Employment Type: Full Time