Join this top-rated Medical Center located in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic in Metro Virginia. As a Hepatologist you will be joining 1 world renowned physician with along with a comprehensive medical group.
• 100% Hepatology with option for Colonoscopies but not required
• Very strong pre and post-transplant program. This hospital is not a transplant center but they partner with UVA for Transplant surgery.
• Joining 1 world renowned Hepatologist along with a collaborative and dynamic group of providers, willing to go the extra mile for fellow physicians
• Averaging 100 consults per month, some of which are taken by phone call
• Clinical trials, research, and publications
• Incredible referral base
• Very competitive salary plus Sign On, Relocation, and full assortment of benefits.
• Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO, CME, etc.
This city is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family with a reasonable cost of living. With a metropolitan area population of over one million, it offers a great balance of big city excitement and small-town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Minimal traffic congestion makes the Atlantic Ocean, Washington DC, and the Blue Ridge Mountains easily accessible within a two-hour drive.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time