Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a palliative physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- 8-hour day shifts Monday through Friday
- No night or weekend call coverage
- Inpatient palliative consults complex symptom management, withdrawal of life sustaining therapies, goals of care conversations, advance care planning
- Establishing an embedded, oncology-specific, outpatient palliative program offering pain and symptom management, skilled communication, and support for complex medical decision-making, counseling for patients, families and all staff involved in care, and advance care planning
- APP support and collaboration. Anticipate being on standard collaboration agreement with 1-2 APPs
- Generous student loan repayment, relocation assistance and retention bonus for those who qualify
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship Stipend Program
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative medicine
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Alexandra Ault at Alexandra.Ault@ohiohealth.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Marion, Ohio, located in Central Ohio, is a city rich in heritage and history. The area offers the quaint and relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the U.S. in Columbus. Residents can enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.