Be a valued partner in getting healthcare right
Rewarding Primary Care opportunity in growing market Significant SIGN-ON BONUS!
As our outpatient footprint continues to grow and expand to better serve our patient population, we are welcoming engaging IM and FM physicians to our established Oxford Primary Care team with offices in Oxford, Ohio, and Brookville, Indiana.
Primary Care residents all years are encouraged to apply. Ask about our loan forgiveness!
Our Oxford team is an outstanding group of medical professionals who provide progressive, high-quality care. They are valued members of the TriHealth team and important, invested members of their communities. A strong sense of collaboration along with support and appreciation for their patients and each other is demonstrated daily.
As part of our highly-respected Primary Care team you ll find:
- full-time employment in a career opportunity with flexible schedule and call.
- work/life balance that is not just a bullet point it is demonstrated, valued and maintained.
- competitive, value-based compensation along with productivity incentives.
- SIGNIFICANT SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS with your commitment.
- comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, generous PTO, structured wellness and lifestyle programs, progressive retirement offerings, malpractice coverage and more.
- broad ease-of-access to endorsed, collaborative Physician Specialists throughout TriHealth and the specific expertise they deliver in key areas of specialty care and research.
- engaging close-knit communities that offer small town benefits while embracing big city diversity attractive relocation packages available.
The Oxford group enjoys continuity of care through McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital, an established, fully-accredited facility located in Oxford, Ohio. One of the hospitals in TriHealth s innovative, award-winning system of care, MHMH is built on an almost 60-year history of service to Oxford and the surrounding area, providing high-quality care to nearly 100,000 people annually.
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.
Oxford, Ohio just a 30 to 40-minute commute from Northern Cincinnati
You ll find an exceptional educational system and an inviting and affordable real estate market along with a great dining, arts and entertainment footprint. Oxford is home to Miami University where hallmarks of its rich culture, creativity and diverse initiatives flood the community. The Miami Recreation Center promotes and enhances wellness in the community.
Brookville, Indiana just 40 minutes from Cincinnati and an hour from Indianapolis
On any given day you can race watercraft on Brookville Lake, dig your boots into the landscape s endless wooded trails, stroll the retail and festival streets of downtown or appreciate one of the area s countless historic sites. You ll find just the right balance of rejuvenating outdoor activity and refreshing small town charm in this gracious, welcoming community.