Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease Specialist wanted to join inpatient and outpatient practice helping us deliver the best possible care to our community. Join the St. Elizabeth team and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work, and a very substantial referral base. Relocation assistance is also available.
- Progressive Group of 3 Physicians and 3 advanced practice providers
- Robust antimicrobial stewardship program involving Infectious Disease physicians, pharmacists, and infection control team working together to promote appropriate use of antimicrobials, reduce microbial resistance and improve patient outcomes
- Competitive call of 1:4 and schedule flexibility
- A mission and vales-driven practice serving everyone in the community and supporting joint ventures local non-profits.
- State of the art facilities with full support of St. Elizabeth Healthcare, an award-winning system serving over 385K patients.
- Local charm and hospitality of Northern Kentucky with all that Cincinnati offers just minutes away.
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus productivity, no cap!
- Sign on Bonus & Relocation + Annual Incentive Bonus
- Personal concierge service to providers/Work-life balance
- CME/Generous benefits and retirement/Malpractice Coverage
- Public student loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- Physician led administration
- Named 2022's Top Hospital in Kentucky by US News and World Report
About St. Elizabeth
- Must be board certified or board eligible. Certification within six years after training.
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a large physician led
, multi-specialty group with over 700 providers and 41 specialties with our more than 165 locations across the tri-state. We are very proud of our culture around physician wellness and our high physician engagement and satisfaction scores. St. Elizabeth Physicians serves more than 364,000 patients in our more than 165 conveniently located practices in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio. In partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we are transforming how care is delivered in our region.
We are a mission and values driven organization, focused on patient-centered care, accountability, community, innovation, teamwork and excellence. St. Elizabeth is a regional healthcare provider continually recognized as one of the nation's best. We are also a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. This network provides access to proven protocols, eConsults and unparalleled experience. It supports our mission to ensure our patients receive comprehensive and compassionate care - anywhere. St. Elizabeth Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our associates.
If you are interested in joining this highly-talented group of physicians, please contact Jennifer Clark at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
or 859-655-8537 for further information.