How would you like to perform 40-60 AOX arches of surgery a month like clockwork, without needing to worry about anesthesia, employees, or any practice management, all while working a maximum of 4 days a week? Nuvia provides the team, tools, implants and 3rd party IV sedation with a protected airway for all surgical cases.
Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant and fixed-prosthesis center, is looking for a skilled Oral Surgeon to join our team at our office in Orlando,FL We provide implants and full mouth restorations to our patients, literally changing their lives.
At Nuvia, our Surgeons are efficient with their time and self motivated. An ideal candidate is a great communicator as well as a team player.
This position is either FT or PT (Let's chat!)
Typical surgical hours are typically Monday-Thursday starting at 7am
1099 position with no non-compete
Flat fee per arch based on volume
- Graduation from a U.S. accredited four year dental school (DDS/DMD) required.
- Post-graduate of a U.S. surgical program with certificate to practice Oral Surgery
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of Florida.
- DEA registration.
- Current CPR (BLS) from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Professional malpractice insurance.
- Experience with All-on-X procedure
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary
- Work in close collaboration with the restorative doctor to aid in treatment planning cases for optimal outcomes
- Examine, diagnose and provide treatment plans to patients in a comprehensive manner
- Work in accordance with Center policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines
This is what a day in the life of a Surgeon at Nuvia looks like:
- Punctual arrival at the Center for surgical prep
- Review your patients health history, radiographs and treatment plan
- Perform exceptional surgery in a team setting
- Dictate comprehensive notes
- Collaborate with the team on upcoming cases
- Feel good about changing peoples lives
Success in this position is defined by delivering consistent, excellent clinical care and executing the proposed treatment plan. Communication between the Surgeon and Restorative Doctor is crucial for the success of our Centers.
The biggest challenge of this position is establishing clinical expectations that are reasonable and surgically sound.
Our team members are as diverse as the patients we serve, building special connections with them throughout their journey with us is one of the many benefits of this position. Imagine being part of a team that gets to give patients their confidence back through a brand new smile, we get to do it every day! We are eager to invent, find new solutions to problems and develop new processes. At Nuvia, we have a culture of excellence while still collaborating well as a team. We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do and feel honored to be able to provide such an incredible service.
If you feel like you would be a good fit with our culture and like the idea of changing people's lives, apply today! We look forward to meeting you.