With a base salary starting above MGMA 85th percentile, extremely minimal call, and 1:2 medical direction, this Anesthesiology position is proof: it's possible to have outstanding work/life balance and incredible earning potential in an academic setting.
• Work in the heart of a bustling Midwest metro at newly re-built $550m University Hospital
• Established anesthesiology program with 40 residents
• Plenty of opportunity to do research if desired, but no rigid expectations
• Incredible quality of life: call is shared equally amongst 23 Anesthesiology faculty with generous pre- & post-call time off
• Medical direction to residents, CRNAs & C-AAs (standard is 1:2)
• General Adult anesthesiology; highly diverse case mix. No OB or Cardiac.
• Combined base salary and retirement for Assistant Professor starting at 450K
• Additional productivity bonus
• At least 24 non-clinical days per year (2+ per month) + 36 days of PTO + 6 holidays = outstanding work/life balance
• Comprehensive benefits, substantial retirement match, 20K in relo assistance, & tuition remission at 25+ accredited universities
Known as the Midwest's #1 "City on the Rise," almost three million people call the vibrant and diverse Missouri metro their home:
• Live in a suburb only 12 minutes away from the hospital & send your children to a school district ranked Top 20 in the nation
• "I can't believe everything here is so green!" - people who have never been to this city before
• Direct access to an international airport
• Traffic isn't a "thing" here. If Google says something is 5 miles away, it will take you 6-10 minutes to get there at most.
• Find your fill of culture with award-winning art, history & science museums - not to mention the Theater, the Opera, and the Symphony
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller, Director of Recruiting:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time