If you are passionate about working with some of the most medically vulnerable patients, this pediatric otolaryngology opportunity may be for you!
• Join one other pediatric otolaryngologist in this multispecialty physician group, affiliated with a free-standing children's hospital in Texas
• This position offers a nice work-life balance as there is no ER call coverage
• 2023 Fellows encouraged to apply
• The financial package includes a three-year compensation guarantee
• PTO 4 weeks
• CME stipend and time away from the practice
• Health insurance, 401K and more
•This west Texas city of nearly 700,000 residents combines influences from the American Southwest and Mexico to create an eclectic, exciting culture.
•Beautiful neighborhoods dot the foothills of the nearby mountains that serve as the backdrop to stunning sunsets.
•The city offers an abundance of educational options, from primary to postgraduate .
•Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, biking and even rock climbing, as well as numerous golf courses and tennis courts in a city with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
•For those who want to explore the endless opportunities the region has to offer, weekend getaways to Santa Fe or Tucson are just a few hours away.
For more information, contact Tonya Hamlin:
Call | Text: 469-909-6693
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/thamlin-1
Specialty: Pediatrics - Ent/otolaryngology
Employment Type: Full Time