Tennova Newport Medical Center is seeking a motivated BE/BC Neurologist interested in a solo opportunity with the potential for a very busy practice.
Special Requirement: M ust be proficient performing EMGs and EEGs.
- Employed position with health system - excellent management team and staff
- Solo Opportunity with Midlevel Assistance
- General Neurology, Outpatient clinic
- Call Coverage - 10 days per month, additional comp for additional call days
- Office space located in Professional Office Building adjacent to the hospital
- Office is part of a multi-specialty clinic practice and will provide physician office space as well as 2-3 exam rooms
Comprehensive Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Newport Medical Center is a true community hospital serving the residents of Newport and surrounding areas. The hospital features a newly expanded Emergency Room for major and minor trauma and illness, ICU, labor and delivery, advanced diagnostics and physical therapy. Specialists in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, pulmonary critical care, radiology, pediatrics and emergency medicine are ready to care for you. Adjacent is the Newport Convalescent Center, a highly regarded nursing home designed for patients no longer able to care for themselves.
Newport, TN is located at the eastern entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, one of the most popular national parks in the United States. The community hosts two rivers featuring whitewater rafting as well as a large recreational lake. Just 30 minutes from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge with all shopping and activities just a short drive away. Adjacent to two major interstates (Interstates 40 and 81) within an hour of Asheville, North Carolina and Knoxville, Tennessee. Knoxville is home to the University of Tennessee featuring strong academic programs and NCAA Division I sports programs. The symphony orchestra, art museum, opera company and other entertainment options provide great additions to the cultural scene. The community is also home to a strong school system. Newport Medical Center is a 4-star quality facility with a strong medical staff engaged in providing healthcare to the community.
Come live and work where outdoor living is abundant. Our beautiful area sits in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life. With area lakes, hiking trails, many parks, and recreational opportunities are abundant.
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no State Income Tax!
J1 & H1B Visa Candidates Accepted