OB Hospitalist Position
• Seeking a BC OB/GYN to join our privately-owned OB Hospitalist program at Mercy Hospital in Oklahoma City.
Come join our team that has a great working relationship with the OB/Gyn generalists and MFM physicians. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being a full-time OB Hospitalist in OKC, a city that offers everything you look for in a modern metropolitan community. OKC is the 25th largest city in the country and growing. We are the home of the Olympic and Para-Olympic training center for Canoe and Kayaking. We are proud supporters of NBA Thunder Basketball, Energy Soccer, and Triple A OKC Dodgers teams.
• BC OB/GYN
• 3+ yrs. experience
• Supervision of medical students
• 7-8 24hr shifts/month
• Busy 13 Bed LDR bed unit, 8 Bed Antenatal (High Risk Unit)
• No gyn coverage
• Cover unassigned OB triage patients
• Read Triage NSTs
• Admit & manage high risk transfers; MFM works directly with OB Hospitalist
• Back up private physicians for TOLAC patients
• 24/7 in-house OB anesthesiologist, Level III NICU
• OBED to open Winter 2023 in brand new Women’s Building
• Privately owned company with competitive market salary
• CME allowance, Professional dues, licenses & fees
• 401K + matching
• Clinical faculty appointment to OSU OB/GYN residency
• Population 1.4million, with LOW COST of living
• Average commute time less then 20 minutes
• Direct flights from our airport to a number of cities
• Nearly 250 days of sunshine per year
• Something for all: Whitewater rafting downtown, world-class art exhibits, nationally recognized restaurants, craft beer, abundance of parks and outdoor entertainment.