Well-established, 30 year +, successful, well respected, in-demand practice in beautiful Southern California/Los Angeles/ Orange County area seeking to add another board certified/ board eligible dermatologist to join our single specialty group, of two general dermatologists, three Mohs surgeons, and four dermatology PA/NP. Our practice prides itself on providing high quality care with a personal approach to patients.
We seek an energetic, ambitious, skilled, personable, full or part time provider who wishes to practice a mix of general medical dermatology, surgical dermatology, and cosmetic dermatology, as determined by the applicant. Our practice serves a vibrant community with excellent healthcare facilities and a cohesive, cooperative network of subspecialty and primary care doctors. Patient mix is PPO/Medicare/cash, with no HMOs accepted.
As an independently owned practice, our doctors enjoy the freedom to work with all of the local groups regardless of practice affiliations. We have multiple practice locations located in the beach areas and Los Angeles metropolitan and suburban areas. Offices are spacious, modern, and beautifully designed. Our support staff is highly trained and dedicated, with very little staff turnover. Most employees have been with the practice for many years, with multiple employees with over ten years of service.
Looking for a complete and attractive package, then you will enjoy following:
- Exceptional opportunity with no practice management responsibilities
- Multiple lasers including Vbeam, Smoothbeam, Diode, IPL, Fraxel, Fractionated erbium, Gentlelase, Excimer
- Phototherapy booths
- Very High Income Potential + Production Bonus Incentives, choose from salary or percentage or mix of both
- Electronic medical records
- Walk into an established patient base, allowing you to be busy from day one
- Practice at your own pace, and design your own schedule
- Fair business practices with no requirements to refer any procedures to senior staff dermatologists
- Opportunity for ownership after two years. We prefer ownership track applicants, as we seek stability and personal investment in the practice. Current partners have purchased into the practice and contributed to practice growth.
- Work only locally or choose to commute for additional income earning opportunities.
Our size and success make us extremely flexible in the range of opportunities we can offer the appropriate applicant. We are looking for the right mix of medical skill and know how with the personality that suits our office culture and patient population.