The Bay Pines VA Healthcare System is seeking an experienced Board Certified/Eligible Addiction Psychiatrist to join a dynamic team of dedicated, hardworking professionals in providing services in support of America s Veterans.
Full-time position is available at the Bay Pines, FL VAMC and in Cape Coral, FL.
Addiction Psychiatrist Fellowship preferred but will consider a General Psychiatrist with Addiction Medicine Certification and several years clinical experience.
The physician will serve as a psychiatric provider of care for an assigned panel of patients. He/She performs psychiatric evaluations for a diverse population to include geriatric and post?deployment combat Veterans and those with mental health, substance use disorder, psychosocial, cognitive, and co occurring disorder challenges. Provides a full range of therapeutic interventions including diagnostic assessment, medication evaluation.
Work Hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday Telework may be available a couple of days per week
Salary Range: $252,000-$300,000 per year
A recruitment incentive is available for this position
Selected candidate may be eligible for student loan repayment through the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP). Participation is based on funds availability.
In addition to giving back to Veterans, you could enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Work/Life Balance
- 12 Federal holidays, 13 sick days and 26 days of annual vacation
- Education Support
- Relocation/recruitment incentives
- Beautiful Southwest Florida location near some of the country s top beaches
- Education Debt Repayment (for highly qualified applicants)
- No state income tax on earned income
- Robust benefits package (professional, insurance, financial, retirement)
- A new, 155,000 square foot, state-of-the-art mental health center
- Your current unrestricted license in any state allows you to work in any VA
Come for the career. Stay for the mission. Choose VA!