Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologists to join our Digestive Health Institute.
As one of the nation’s most highly regarded digestive disease programs, the Orlando Health Digestive Health Institute offers comprehensive and coordinated care to evaluate, diagnose and treat a wide range of digestive diseases. Subspecialty services offered include advanced endoscopy, medical pancreatology, hepatology, neurogastroenterology and motility and inflammatory bowel diseases. The institute’s team of globally respected physicians are leaders in clinical research and postgraduate medical education. The institute boasts a very vibrant clinical research program that conducts cutting-edge trials in endoscopic tumor resection, pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer, IBD and hemostasis. The institute has recently secured ACGME approval for starting a gastroenterology fellowship and hosts several international symposiums throughout the year. The position is most ideal for candidates wanting to practice clinical gastroenterology in a hybrid setting where you get to be in an academic atmosphere but with the efficiency and benefits of private practice.
- Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology.
- FL Medical License or ability to obtain FL Medical License.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health’s Digestive Health Institute for their care.
- Integrated multidisciplinary and subspecialized practice environment.
- Great pay-or mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- Opportunity to expand an active research and innovation program.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- There is no state income tax.
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- Ample outdoor activities including large public parks for kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Florida’s beautiful beaches only an hour away.