Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Billings Clinic is seeking a candidate with internal medicine residency leadership experience for a position as Associate Program Director (0.5 clinical). Lead our exemplary team of more than 22 key faculty, with a passion to mentor scholarship, faculty development and innovative education.
Our mission is to educate internists for a rural practice career. Our rigorous program has been certified since 2013.
- Montana s largest independent health care system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas
- Flexible practice styles
- Consensus-based teamwork
- Academic mentoring
- Grant funded for rural care innovations
- Billings Clinic is a Montana-based, not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO
- Region s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- CMS 5-Star Quality Rating in 2022
- Montana ranked in the Top 10 Best States to Work for Doctors WalletHub
- Billings ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America Livability
Nestled in the Yellowstone Valley, Billings is a family-friendly, college community with epic hiking, biking, skiing/riding, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, an international airport, and a growing reputation as a foodie s paradise, Billings is a great place to call home.
Watch our physician video and learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com