Billings Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hand/Elbow fellowship trained Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our busy and established Orthopedics and Sports Medicine team of 10 dynamic physicians in Billings, Montana. Enjoy living and working in the Rocky Mountains as part of the region s largest independent health system serving Montana, Wyoming, and the western Dakotas.
- Strong, stable Ortho group with very low turnover
- 1:8 call
- New and remodeled state-of-the-art IP/OP surgical facilities, including 23-hour beds
- Ortho-Neuro Hospital Unit
- Outstanding onsite PT, OT, and Radiology support
- Highest trauma volume in state - on journey to Trauma Level I
- Welcomes New Grads and J-1 Candidates
- Billings Clinic is a Montana-based, not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO
- Region s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- CMS 5-Star Quality Rating in 2022
- Montana ranked in the "Top 10 Best States to Work for Doctors" WalletHub
- Billings named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America Livability
Nestled in the Yellowstone Valley, Billings is a family-friendly, college community with epic hiking, biking, skiing/riding, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, an international airport, and a growing reputation as a foodie s paradise, Billings is a great place to call home.