Looking to join a thriving practice in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina? Look no further! Here at Pardee UNC Health Care, we are seeking an OB/GYN that is committed to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients.
Pardee UNC Health Care is offering an opportunity for a full time board eligible/board certified OBGYN to join their well-established practice. This is an employed position with a strong referral base and excellent collaboration within the UNC Health System. Our team consists of three experienced, board-certified OB/GYNS.
- Average Births Annually- 340
- Level II nursery with transfer access to neonatal ICU (NICU, PICU)
- Local Pediatricians follow-up with newborns, attend C-Sections, and perform circumcisions
- Call 1:4
- 10 Operating Rooms
- Teaching opportunities available
Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME/dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Student Loan Repayment if Desired in Compensation Package
- Providers can participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and Temporary Expanded PSLF (TPSLF) program
- Doctorate of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine (required)
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
Why Choose Pardee?
Pardee UNC Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system that was founded in 1953 and is managed by UNC Health Care. It is the first hospital in the Carolinas to be accredited with the International Organization for Standardization for quality health care standards. We are a licensed for 222 acute care beds and are the second-largest employer in Henderson County. We have several locations separate from our main campus, including a comprehensive physician practice network, multiple urgent care locations and orthopedic clinics.
Where you work is as important as where you play. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Western North Carolina is not only a beautiful place, but a dynamic region filled with natural resources, a variety of cultural and educational opportunities, and some of the highest quality health care in the country. Physicians and medical professionals have settled here, drawn by the exceptional beauty and quality of life in Hendersonville. Hendersonville is unique in having the feel of small town America, yet is geographically situated within convenient driving distance of the urban areas of Asheville, NC, Greenville, SC, and only a few hours from Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. In 2022, Hendersonville was ranked on the list of “The South’s Best Mountain Towns” in Southern Living, and in 2019, ranked on the list of “Top 12 Small Towns in the South” by TripAdvisor. Nature is always close by with nearly twenty national, state, county and city parks, recreational areas and forests, many within of just outside the city limits of Hendersonville.
No Visa sponsorships available. No recruitment firm or placement agencies accepted.