The VA San Francisco Heath Care System (VASFHCS) is seeking a full-time General Diagnostic Radiologist at the San Francisco VA Medical Center. The Department of Radiology at the VASFHCS is staffed by a dynamic group of fellowship-trained radiologists and employs state-of-the-art equipment in all imaging modalities. The San Francisco VAMC is an affiliate of the University of California at San Francisco Medical Center and serves as a major teaching hospital for resident training. Incumbent should be competent in all aspects of Diagnostic Radiology and comfortable with Body imaging, and Breast imagining.
Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40hrs week negotiable 8 or 10-hour days; no on-call at present time
- Competitive pay based on training, experience, and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license needed
- CME: $1,000/year and 5 days of paid absences for CME courses
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, non-compete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 11 paid federal holidays; 15 days military
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health Insurance (Dental & Vision supplemental insurance available)
- Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility – Relocate without loss of benefits, vacation, or pay
- Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), a student loan payment reimbursement program up to $200,000
CANDIDATE MUST BE: 1) US Citizen 2) BE/BC in Diagnostic Radiology, 3) Have a full, unrestricted medical license in any state and 4) confirm vaccination for seasonal influenza and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), which are both requirements for all Health Care Personnel (HCP) employed by Department of Veterans Affairs.
For more information send CV to Jason.email@example.com or call (925) 270-6574 or to schedule a time to speak with me, copy and paste the URL.