Seeking top-talent GI Hospitalist: SIGN-ON BONUS!
TriHealth Physician Partners (TPP) Gastroenterology is seeking an accomplished GI Hospitalist to join our dedicated GI team. The ideal candidate will be BE/BC with confident, demonstrated clinical endoscopic skills. In this role you will treat emergent and non-emergent needs as they present, providing inpatient consults and procedures.
- TPP Gastroenterology is ranked #1 in Ohio for Gastrointestinal Care
- TPP Gastroenterology is ranked #3 in Ohio for Surgery and Gastrointestinal Medical Services
- Bethesda North Hospital is recognized as one of the Healthgrades American s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care (4 years in a row, 2020-2023)
- Bethesda North Hospital ranks in the top 10% nationally for overall GI Services (11 years in a row, 2012-2023)
We welcome a clinically strong, committed team player who embraces innovation in a collegial environment of patient-focused care. Your skills and experience will be valued, and you will have a valued, shared voice in practice philosophy and how best to deliver high-quality, compassionate care.
You will enjoy:
- working at one of our progressive Cincinnati suburban hospitals with the full support of our large integrated system of care.
- Monday through Friday schedule with dedicated hours.
- demonstrated commitment to work/life balance with no call and no weekends; generous PTO and CME allowance.
- competitive salary with productivity incentives and SIGN-ON BONUS!
- comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package with medical/dental/vision, wellness and lifestyle programs, progressive retirement offerings and more.
- teaching opportunities through our on-site Primary Care residency programs.
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.