We are seeking an outstanding Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our team of doctors that are members of the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group.
As a Cardiologist at VHC, you will enjoy the benefits of being a hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group comprised of 100+ members including hospitalists and a wide range of specialists.
Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level. Our highly competitive compensation package includes an excellent base salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives. We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefits package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, as well as other benefits.
Flexible scheduling comprised of a 4 or 5-day-per-week schedule.
Click on this link to visit our website for more details https://www.vhcphysiciangroup.com/careers/for-physicians/.
Requirements: Board eligibility or certification and the completion of an appropriate residency program. Completion of Medical Doctorate (MD) or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) is required.
Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to provide an excellent clinical excellence.
As a hospital-employed physician you will have the full support of the administration including.
Administration understands that keeping the patient load reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full benefits of our team based approach to care.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- VHC Health is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
- Achieved the Healthgrades 2022 Outstanding Patient Experience Award™. VHC Health is the only hospital in the Washington DC region and in the state of Virginia that has received the Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ for 11 consecutive years.
- Earned multiple Top Hospital award from the Leapfrog Group for excellence in hospital safety and quality. VHC consistently achieves the highest levels of patient satisfaction.
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- VHC Health is the largest Hospital in the region that was named a Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also designated as a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- VHC Health is a 453-bed, all-private room Hospital.
- Living in Northern Virginia, one of the best places to live near D.C., you can have it all: a lucrative job at a forward-thinking company – plus access to the country’s greatest historical sites, a bustling café culture, active nightlife and concert going, a thriving wine region, seven professional sports teams, and a mild four-season climate with year-round kayaking, biking, and hiking. We offer some of the best public and private schools in the nation and access to 60 colleges and universities. In fact, we are the most educated region in the country. Here, there are no compromises. NOVA is one of the best places to live and work in the country.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon, and the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Home to more than 100 U.S. and global corporate headquarters, including the 6th highest number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Northern Virginia is one of the fastest growing and most diverse communities in the United States
- Fairfax County has many of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 94 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
- Two major airports with direct flights to 109 domestic and 60 international destinations.
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Minutes to the Kennedy Center, Smithsonian Museums, Tyson’s Corner, and Wolftrap National Park for the Performing Arts
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, City of Alexandria or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click the APPLY button, and you will be redirected to our website. Once you’re on the website, please complete our 2-step application process: 1. the online application and 2. the electronic talent assessment (multiple-choice questionnaire).