Jupiter Medical Center (Jupitermed.com), the premier hospital in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast of Florida is seeking a 4th cardiologist to join our excellent hospital employed practice.
The outpatient practice has the best reputation, highest quality, and is among the busiest group's in the region. They have 3 APPs in addition to the cardiologists. One of the cardiologists is interventional, one is invasive (non interventional) and one is non-invasive.
Any of the above subspecialties is welcome to inquire. You will have a busy practice early on.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, relocation allowance, malpractice insurance, and more.
We are the region's only 4 star CMS hospital and top quality scores in patient satisfaction and quality.
Live, Work, and Play in Paradise – Jupiter, FL
- Top ranked public and private schools
- 3 international airports are within 90 minutes (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami)
- Cultural and Recreational Amenities Abound
- Ranked among the US’s best beach towns to live
- Affluent, Coastal Community
About Jupiter Medical Center
An independent not-for-profit, 248-bed regional medical center, Jupiter Medical Center is consistently ranked number one for quality, safety, and patient satisfaction. Jupiter Medical Center is the leading destination for world-class healthcare in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. Founded in 1979, the medical center has 1,880 team members and 675 physicians.
Some of our accolades:
- The only 4 Star CMS designated hospital in the entire region
- Leapfrog Top General Hospital & “A” Safety Rating, one of only 117 hospitals in the nation
- Selected "Best Hospital," "Best Place to Have a Baby," and "Best Emergency Room" in the Palm Beach Post's 2020, 2021, & 2022 Best of Palm Beach County awards
- Consistently ranked The Top Hospitals in Palm Beach County in “Patient Satisfaction” and “Likelihood to Recommend” (hospitalcompare.hhs.gov)
For further information, please forward your CV to Mr. Lane Mitnick, Director of Physician Alignment