Park Nicollet Clinic – Urgent Care
Minneapolis, MN Suburbs
We are seeking a full-time BC/BE family medicine or emergency medicine physician to join our busy and growing Urgent Care Practice. Park Nicollet Clinic offers full service Urgent Care at nine locations: Brookdale, Burnsville, Carlson, Champlin, Chanhassen, Lakeville, Maple Grove, Plymouth and St. Louis Park.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm
Weekends and Holidays, 8am – 5pm
At Park Nicollet, we work together as a team to achieve success. Park Nicollet physicians are supported by their peers, leadership and by a network of care team professionals in each clinic. As a Park Nicollet urgent care physician, you can expect:
- An on-site department assistant to assist with clerical tasks
- Triage provided by registered nurses
- A dyad leadership structure ensures the clinician’s perspective is always a part of decision making process
- An onboarding program that allows clinicians to ramp up their work efficiency and build relationships with their peers
- Our integrated care system makes it easy to follow a patient’s care in and out of the hospital, and gives you easy access to specialist notes
- Continued growth and development along with opportunities to participate in initiatives to improve and maintain the high quality of care we offer.
Addition benefits and opportunities:
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles, including clinician control over appointment time
- Collegial relationships with a large group of excellent subspecialists
- An outstanding benefits package and annual compensation reviews
- Opportunities to teach residents and students
- Flexible site preference
We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.
Park Nicollet Health Services, member of the HealthPartners Organization, is a large award-winning integrated multi-specialty group practice including Park Nicollet Clinic, TRIA Orthopedics and Methodist Hospital recognized locally and nationally for great care and leadership. Share your expertise in an environment that supports new treatments and innovations while embracing a strong work-life balance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.