Ready for a Change and Enjoy Life!
Come Join Our Apple Valley Team at St. Mary's Medical Center!!! - Sign On Bonus!!!
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunties
Our Hospialist Enjoy:
- No On Call
- Flexibility in scheduling schedule is completed three months in advance.
- Competitive hourly rate no fighting with insurance companies for payments. *rate varies by location*
- Additional supplemental income
- Malpractice coverage we cover you for all hospitalist work.
- Continuing Education Credits stay current with training support.
- W-2 Employee no need to save for taxes.
- Access to: Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- Available- FSA/HSA Savings and 401(k) Retirement Planning.
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation and management, delivery attendance and surgical assists
Many of our hospitalists say the move to OBHG is one of the best they have ever made in terms of work-life balance and elevating the standard of women s healthcare.
Here s what they re saying:
The work-life balance is overwhelmingly phenomenal. It has improved my life with my family. I love taking my kids to school in the morning and picking them up in the afternoon It s just amazing; I missed all of that in the past. It has given my kids the opportunity to get their parents back.
On working as an Ob hospitalist: It s fast-paced while you re there, but then you get to walk away from it and decompress and not worry about it.
- FT Candidate - Sign on Bonus
St. Mary Medical Center - has grown to become a leader in medical excellence by continuing to plan and innovate for the future. Progressing from a small facility in 1956 to the comprehensive, 213-bed hospital it is today, St. Mary Medical Center s dedication to serving the public has remained intrinsic to its core values of Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity. At St. Mary, community focus is approached on a person-by-person basis and is ever present in the staff s total-care philosophy. In the spirit of healing, St. Mary provides health care for each patient, addressing and answering patient s needs individually as valued members of the community.
Our Medical Staff is made up of more than 300 High Desert doctors. These physicians provide services in a multitude of disciplines including pediatrics, oncology, cardiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and more. Physicians on staff at St. Mary have offices throughout the Victor Valley and San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
Let to travel? Ask about our Travelers Program
Like more information: Contact April Yates at (864) 285-9471 or firstname.lastname@example.org