We are looking for passionate OB/GYN's to join our teams near Palm Springs, CA!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an Obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our team. OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources and an exceptional work/life balance.
As a Hospitalist, you'll have the freedom to create your own schedule with no on-call duty or office management!
- *NEW* Corona Regional Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital- (Site Director)
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Rancho Springs
This position offers:
- Full-time (5-8 shifts) and Part-time (2-4 shifts) available
- Travel availabilty if desired
- Flexible scheduling and GUARANTEED SHIFTS
- 90 day advance scheduling
- No on-call responsibility
- Medical benefits (medical, dental vision, life, & 401k match)
- Paid medical malpractice insurance (with tail)
- CME allowance
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Collegiate and team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians of over 1000+ strong!
Let me know if you would like to learn more.