Billings Clinic is seeking a BE/BC fellowship-trained Glaucoma Specialist to join our busy practice within the region s largest health care system serving Montana, Wyoming, and the western Dakotas.
- Very busy glaucoma practice
- High-volume surgical practice immediately available
- New state-of-the-art equipment: Zeiss OCT6000 with Forum, HFA3 visual field and OPTOS
- Outstanding subspecialty support
- Welcomes New Grads and J-1 Candidates
- Billings Clinic is a Montana-based, not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO
- Region s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- CMS 5-Star Quality Rating in 2022
- Montana ranked in the Top 10 Best States to Work for Doctors WalletHub
- Billings ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America Livability
Nestled in the Yellowstone Valley, Billings is a family-friendly, college community with epic hiking, biking, skiing/riding, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, an international airport, and a growing reputation as a foodie s paradise, Billings is a great place to call home.
Watch our physician video and learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com