Leading the future of health care
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,300 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
NUCLEAR MEDICINE SPECIALIST
Santa Clara, California
We are currently seeking a Nuclear Medicine Specialist to join our Nuclear Medicine Department in Santa Clara, CA, with shared cross-coverage of other KP medical centers (via teleradiology) as well. This is a 0.7 FTE position with opportunity for overtime accrual.
- Our dynamic, state-of-the art practice provides a full spectrum of diagnostic imaging services (including PET/CT imaging with multiple tracers, general nuclear medicine and nuclear cardiology), as well as comprehensive radionuclide therapeutic services including I-131, Ra-223 dichloride, Y-90 microspheres, Lu-177 DOTATATE and Lu-177 PSMA.
- Our nuclear medicine physician team works in close collaboration with clinical partners in medical oncology, radiation oncology and surgery, including participation in several multidisciplinary case conferences.
- Our physicians have opportunities for teaching of trainees including nuclear medicine technologists, medical students and non-imaging medical residents (internal medicine, podiatry). Additional opportunities are available for leadership roles both within and outside the department.
- Board certification or eligibility in Nuclear Medicine (ABNM) is required. Additional board certification or eligibility in Diagnostic Radiology (ABR) is preferred.
- Experience with interpretation of PET/CT imaging, general nuclear medicine imaging and nuclear cardiology studies is required. In addition, experience with radionuclide therapy procedures is preferred.
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Denise Bottarini: Denise.M.Bottarini@kp.org or call (510) 625-6265. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor