• Stable 3 Gastroenterologist and 1 NP practice recruiting due to growth
• Opportunity for General Gastroenterology and/or Advanced Gastroenterology (unmet need in the community for ERCP and EUS)
• Enjoy the benefits of private practice with the stability and support of hospital employment
• State-of-the-art facilities include a 7 suite endoscopy center with a tenured and well-trained staff
• 1 in 6 Call, Covering 1 Hospital
• J1/H1-B Eligible
Compensation package includes a salary guarantee starting at $625,000 for general Gastroenterology with a wRVU incentive bonus, sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment, and fellowship stipend
• Current GI's are producing an average of 1,000 to 1,400 wRVUs/month
• Generous recruitment package includes a sign-on bonus, relocation, student loan, and a fellowship stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, retirement, malpractice, 401k, PTO, CME, and CME allowance
Centrally located in the heart of the Southeast, this historic Alabama city has a thriving cultural arts scene, great local restaurants, seasonal festivals, and a vast park and trail system.
• Stretch your dollar further - Alabama is the 7th lowest taxed state in the country and the cost of living is 11% lower than the national average. The city has a strong economy founded on manufacturing, government, education, IT, and healthcare.
• There is no shortage of family-friendly activities - enjoy the Zoo, take in the stars at the Planetarium, or visit one of the area's many museums.
• Excellent primary and secondary schooling options, as well as several local colleges and universities.
• 1:15 to Birmingham, 2:30 to Atlanta, and 3 hours from the pristine beaches of the Alabama Gulf Shores
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Call or text 770-643-5520
Employment Type: Full Time